Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcome To Unfocused 3rd Album...

I'm attempting to write, produce and record my third album. Because I obviously have a hole in my head or Downs Syndrome. Did I not learn my lesson last time? I'm going to attempt to keep a real journal of sorts showing my (lack of) progress on this record. I have no idea what this album is going to sound like. I know exactly what this album is going to sound like. Hip-Hop heads will love this record. I'm hoping Rolling Stone and major media publications will describe this record as "unfocused" or "inconsistent." The world will get to see me in all my brilliant genius as I create a masterpiece. The world will get to see a clueless procrastinator who attempts to be "artistic" while high on cough syrup. There is no money in rapping. Hip-Hop heads will hate this record.

1 comment:

Science O'Mega said...

Well my method nowadays IS unfocused. You know the funny part about it? I've gotten better at producing especially in the area of versatility. Humbly speaking if this album is anything like the joint we're working on that might make it on this album, it's gonna be banging album. I said album and you a lot. Well at least you can speak of HAVING an album.